Sunday, March 23, 2014

EXCITING NEWS, YAY!


I made the team and I can't believe it. I'm going to be designing for Tresors de Luxe. For those that may not know, it's an amazing on line store with the most elegant and gorgeous laces, trims and blig. My commitment starts on April 1st, please wish me well, I'm among some very talented ladies. Can't wait to start playing and creating with her beautiful trims and laces, the owner's name is Lucy and you're going to probably hear me talk about her a lot. Here's the Facebook page, take a peek at some of the beautiful work that these ladies have created. 




6 comments:

  1. Omg how very wonderful for you Marlene, and I wish you the best of luck ;-)

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations it's well deserved, your work is lovely. I'll eagerly look forward to seeing the lovely things you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marlene! They are lucky to have you, look forward to seeing what you create.
    hugs and JOY,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlene,
    I Just took a look at a few pages on Tresors de Luxe and they have some beautiful laces and trims. I have not heard of them so I will be sure to bookmark them. I do look for different laces for my sewing project.
    Your right about timing in ones life. I'm glad that your time to do more beautiful creations is now.
    Enjoy your new venture.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Congratulations! Creative Lace Heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ! So happy for you. A good way to enjoy those talents you have with lovely lace. Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment