Friday, February 21, 2014

New blog sign for my You Tube channel.

I've been wanting to make one of these "fancy" sings, like some of my You Tube friends have. But for some reason I never got around to it, now I'm going to feel more official on my You Tube channel, lol. I would love it if you would follow me THERE.
All kidding aside I do like how it turned out, I used some of my favorite trims and bling.   



This has to be my favorite  flower from all the flowers that I've ever done. It reminds me of something from my childhood but I don't know what.






This mason jar I just received from a sweet friend. I altered it a little and I'm keeping my vintage ballerinas, I love them.


3 comments:

  1. your sign turned out beautiful!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found these older posts on Pinterest. I LOVE this pink flower. I've not checked in with my blog reading posts so have been missing out, catch up by more email posts lately why I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment