Saturday, February 22, 2014

Little project for my friend Wanda.


I found these gigantic clips at Marshals not too long ago and I wanted to share them with my sweet  friend Wanda. She loves ballerinas like I do so I made one for her gorgeous craftroom. They were a high gloss silver color, kind of industrial looking.  I just had had to paint them. I think they are cute and oh so girlie now. 




This is the one I made for her, I was running out of that beautiful pink bling. But had just enough, she already received it and I'm so happy she liked it.







She also loves Eiffel tower motives, so I had to make a little something with it.   






4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Marlene. I love those clips!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene--what a makeover, those are darling!! And I love the Eiffel Tower tag to go with them! Have a great week! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully decorated and practical also. Love your designs. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like, I like, I like!! No, wait a minute..... I love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment