Saturday, January 18, 2014

NEW VALENTINE WREATH.


I 'm not decorating much for Valentine. Actually I'm enjoying all the free space from when the Christmas stuff came down. But I did finish this wreath, that I'm loving so much. These rich beautiful velvet red roses where all over a cushion my sister had given me for my garage sale, but I could not part with it. I carefully cut all the flowers off and put them in zip bags, cause I knew I wanted to use them for something. 
The grape vine heart wreath was also a hand me down. Since the roses are velvet it's going to be an indoor wreath. 













8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a gorgeous wreath! The roses are just perfect for it, so glad you saved them.
    Lovely!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, pretty! Could you email me your address I have something for you, but don't know how to PM you?
    Hugz, Zandraq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene,
    WOW, I LOVE your wreath! To think these are all recycled pieces, have to love it even more.
    enJOY a lovely Sunday,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is so beautiful and you are very talented. I love the framed letters on the music background and I am now wanting to decorate for Valentine's Day too! Thank you for following me! Have a wonderful week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marlene, I saw your video also. Your wreath is just gorgeous. The roses were perfect. I like the way you framed the letters (love). An idea that I need to remember. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly done! You really did create an amazing recycle job on your valentine decoration. Your heart really does speak of romance and elegance! It is going to look gorgeous hung up.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marlene!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I know what you mean about enjoying the cleaner space after all the Christmas decor comes down!! The wreath you made is really lovely though and looks darling with the little vignette you created. I love it when something old and unloved gets turned into something fabulous again!!!
    Have a great week!!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Velvet anytime anyplace is dreamy! Your wreath is stunning. How smart to upcycle a pillow into a Valentine Heart! Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment