Monday, December 23, 2013

Packaging ideas for Christmas bake goods.


I just love how sweet this little mason jar baggie looks. I made it with the idea of packaging my chocolate covered pretzels.






These cute boxes will keep my Christmas cookies. I'm trying a new recipe this year and hubby promised to help me, he's so good in the kitchen, yes I'm so blessed. I love to bake but, I always get nervous when I try a new recipe. So wish me well.  





These rosettes medallions I made to put on top of some clear treat baggies. These packaging were so fun and easy to create, mainly because I used my new dies that I could not wait to try, love them all.


1 comment:

  1. Can imagine all those nice things you're preparing !
    I wish you a Merry Christmas Marlene !
    xoxo
    ………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    …….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
    ….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
    _____███████████
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment