Thursday, December 5, 2013

OH LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE.


This was a metal Christmas tree I found somewhere junking round in central Florida, I think, lol. Any how he was not pretty at all but, I'm glad I din't give up on it. I started by spray painting it in white. I then added the sequence, pearls and glitter. For the base I used bits and pieces of bridal trim. Behind the star I added a Lavish Lace flower and a vintage broach in front. The final touch was adding the dangles and now I love it.  






4 comments:

  1. Well Marlene, you worked your magic again, beautiful!
    enJOY a sweet weekend my friend,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little Christmas tree, and all the glam touches you have added toooo cute ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, your tree is stunning! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful that tree is. I would love to make one like that
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment