Friday, December 20, 2013

My little craftroom area all dressed up for Christmas.


Ok guys, this is my version of a craftroom. I'm blessed to have a little 6x6 area next to my laundry room. There are some louver doors that do divide the washer and dryer are, thank God. Well all that I can fit here is a little desk and some Alex drawer carts that I got from Ikea, love them.
I do like the fact that everything is at arms length and I get a lot accomplished that way.
The only area that I can use to decorate for Christmas is this repurpose shelf, it use to be on top of a manicure table. I kept it and I love it, it's oval and white. It's at eye level when I sit on my desk, hope you like it.








4 comments:

  1. Never mind the surface or the place the more essential is what we do with it or how happy (or not ) we feel ! And it is such important to be happy of what we have ! Love your creating space, such a pretty place with lovely elements ...
    xoxo
    ………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    …….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
    ….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
    _____███████████
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a fun color and very pretty. It's a challenge to work with a small space and I have not mastered it in 8 yrs that I have downsized. BUT it has to happen. You've add so many fun pieces, it turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Marlene! Your workspace is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is lovely and your Christmas crafts are soooo pin worthy. I loved seeing them. Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment