Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas home tour, 2013. WELCOME


WELCOME TO OUR HOME..........
This year I tried to create a little winter wonderland theme thing. Now if we could have a little snow down here in Miami, well a girl can always dream , lol. As you can tell I love white and silver, but I also tried to make our home feel warm and cozy at the same time. My challenge was to freshen up things and move them around to a different area from last year. I rarely purchase new things because I love to re purpose and I LOVE hand me downs. So I did the best I could with what I'm so blessed to have and I had a lot of fun. I hope you like it. I did a You Tube on it, a bit shaky. You'll get more details on my vid and I would love it if you follow my channel.


















This sled is a new addition. I've had it for a while in my shed, I think my sister gave it to me. I gave it a little white wash and displayed some goodies I already had, love that reindeer. I think it turned out pretty good, now I'm thinking what would I do with it next year.


   











3 comments:

  1. Your holiday home is just amazing, I love it! Beauty and creativity at every turn. Your advent house and calendar are gorgeous! Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun invite...Just lovely decor. I really love the sparkle you've created. So many personal touches with all the little things you have created. Special "Little Treasures" to make it exciting. The very large vase, filled with silver balls is outstanding. Thanks for your time and sharing all the photos. Enjoy the next few busy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love. Your decorated home is a delight. I so love white and silver too,but have so much traditional decorations,I have to use those. I am visiting from the Dedicated House,but am going to follow you as I love your taste. I'm off now for a little tour of your blog. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment