Sunday, December 15, 2013

A few fun Christmas projects.

I made two of these little urns, one for my friend Wanda and one for me. It just makes me happy to look at it.




These cute little slippers were given to me by my friend Stephie and I've been enjoying them in my craftroom. But now I think they look just darling.










                                      This little joy banner I made from 3 metal picture frames.




    This little violin I altered for my sweet friend Wanda. She already received it and I'm, so glad she liked it.



4 comments:

  1. How very dear! I love all your sweet little ballerinas and the bits and pieces of Christmas you posted here. LOVE it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are just Gorgeous!! This year I have had a lot of fun filling different things with the Bottle Brush Trees too.

    Have a Wonderful Holiday!
    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the cutest! The little slippers are just divine. You are so talented!
    Hope you share with us at WIW. Love them.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Thanks for inviting us into your home, so pretty. I tried to go back to see your tag advent but couldn't find the video. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment