Saturday, November 9, 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND, NEW CHRISTMAS KIT.

I love how this little winter wonderland  lamp light turned out. I did mine in all white, but there's an add-on with some pink goodness just incase you wanted to add a bit of pink to yours. Just let me know if you would like the pink add on kit, at no charge.
I did a YOU TUBE on this kit, take a look for all the details. You will get everything you see here to create your very own winter wonderland little lamp. This kit is $28.00 shipped to the US only. I just have one kit from a sale that fell through. I didn't  even get to post it on my blog, but now I can.
 I can only take Pay Pal, if you're interested e- mail me with your Pay Pal account, so that I may get an invoice to you: jebert@hushmail.com








 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I just purchased a large barren lampshade and want to hang prisms and lace on it. I saw it at the Country Living fair but couldn't get a picture of it because my camera died...

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment