Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OK, WHERE'S THE TURKEY.

 This is my Ella all dressed up for Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't  use all the pieces that I had originally pulled out for her, but I like how she turned out. Since I don't wear much jewelry, it's always fun to play with her. 




 This is our Thanksgiving table set up for this year. Originally we had planned to set up outside, like we have done in the past. But because of all the rain, we thought it be best to set up inside. We have a small home but it all worked out and I like how it looks. I usually set up as much as I can the day before, so I can relax.
In our home hubby likes to cook and I'm so blessed because I can't boil water. I do however help him by prepping and cleaning and  what ever else he needs. I love to spend time with him in the kitchen, as long as I'm not the one cooking, lol. 
I have so much to be thankful  for. I have an amazing husband that I love so much our cute Pearly. I healthy family and we all live in this great country , beautiful friends and a great home. Well, I can go on and on, I guess God has blessed me with a great life.

                                 I wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING with the ones you love.






5 comments:

  1. First let me wish you and yours a very Happy and Healthy Thansgiving...
    Second Your Ella looks gorgeous with all her glam and sparkle....
    Third your Thansgiving table and setting are stunning.....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely table, but Ella....wow how gorgeous! I love all those pearls and rhinestones!
    Great job. Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella looks divine and I would imagine she doesn't eat much in order to keep her girly figure. :o) Your table looks beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how Ella is ready to receive guest, too. Wishing you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving
    as well.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty.Love those pearls and white plates with pink leafy print.nice share...:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment