Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I love fall, can't seam to stop decorating.

 
 
Ok so I added a few more things. I just love to decorate for fall. Now I'm working on some simple dinner table decorations. This year I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner. It's going to be a simple setting with my burlap table cloths that I love, some runner and cotton white napkins . I'm planning to do a white and orange theme. I need to a splash of color to some simple white candles. Planning on working on them today, we'll see how they turn out.
 
 




                                                                    











3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty are your fall decor, I especially love your white pumpkins with the added bling! I loveeee sprakle and bling a gal can't never ever have enough of it ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such amazing and elegant pumpkins before in my life. Just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's all so pretty! I love the sparkle. You have such a wonderful style to your decorating. Truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment