Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Found treasure, after picture.

Well this is the sewing box now. I started by cleaning it and painting it. I changed the fabric to some yummy vintage laces, I then added these beautiful flowers that I've been saving for just the right project.
 
I'm using it to store my stick pin making supplies. I'm using some of my glass test tubes to store some of my favorite pins. I loved how it turned out, I made it my own and I will treasure it always.  
 




















7 comments:

  1. Your sewing box transformation is lovely. Ahh...the contents are bliss. Such beauty to create with. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice transformation ! I never saw, here in France a sewing box with fabric on the top, and I love the way you put lace on it. Love also the treasures you put inside (mine is only used as a traditional sewing box !!!

    xoxo
    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I must say, this turned out gorgeous, I love the flowers you use to embellish your beautiful box.

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous
    and I like that lace over the cork bottle stopper I have a bottle similar thinking i'll wrap it with lace
    and there are you oh so pretty glass tubes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure! It is absolutely gorgeous! Visiting from What's It Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful job you did altering. Love old fashion sewing boxes. They do not make them like that anymore. A great place to store are your favorite things. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the beautiful photos. Just a perfect feel to Vintage Loveliness. I'm hoping in the dead of winter I can spend time updating all the things I've stashed away to have fun remaking them to this kind of loveliness. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment