Tuesday, October 15, 2013

STUFFED FABRIC PUMPKINS.

 
These are my new fall decoration additions for this year. I made them out of re-cycled corduroy long sleeve shirts I found while thrifting  last year.   I original was planning on using the shirts to make fabric flowers. I do have some fabric left over and maybe I'll have time to get to those flowers after all.
After you get them nice and stuffed,  you get to decorate them and that was the fun part. I did a You Tube video HERE.  
 
 
 









7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh these turned out beautiful ;) amazing what one can do by recycling ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine pumpkins for your Falling into Autumn decor. BOO-tiful Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are adorable
    love the way you dolled them all up

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! The grouping is just fabulous. I love the keys attached!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! I love all the glittery decorations. Wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fabric pumpkins are fantastic, thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment