Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playing with some new stencils.

This is a just for fun project. I wanted to test these new stencils that I got on E-bay, actually I went crazy, I got a whole bunch of them all in the Parisian theme, my fav. So I started with these hand me down boxes that I love. Since the top surface is not completely flat, I had a bit of a hard time keeping the stencil straight. Leave it to me to start with a complicated project.  
 



I experimented by adding a little shadowing, it's ok but I need way more practice. It's not as easy as it seam on Pinterest.


8 comments:

  1. I think they turned out really pretty ;)

    xo~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo they look great ! I ordered some stencils too but mine are still IN the box, not on them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Marlene ! have some similar stencils will give it a try ~Nita~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Marlene! These are gorgeous! Love how you displayed them!! Hugs!Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous Marlene! Love how they turned out!! Hugs! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, indeed. I love the shadow effect, too. I can imagine how hard it was on a curved surface but you wouldn't know it by looking at the finished product. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marlene
    I think you made a wonderful job of the stencils - you had fun and that's the main thing!
    So satisfying to be creating!

    Enjoy your week
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment