Friday, October 4, 2013

Bandana banners for China and Beth. .

This post is for my sister, she wanted to see them before I mailed them to her. I had this bag full of bandanas, I think our friend Beth gave them to me. I was looking through Pinterest and got the idea to use the bandanas and make banners out of them. I even got to use the little pieces of scraps, I made a long one with just the little left over pieces and that turned out to be my favorite.
I'm sure that Beth and my sisters can use them to decorate their retail spaces. Can't wait till she gets them, they look so pretty.
 






4 comments:

  1. That is one great banner. I also want to comment on your last post. You did an amazing job on your chairs. Love the fabric you use. Have a great weekend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Marlene, your sister will love the banner!!! You did a terrific job with those bandana's!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea- they look so cheery.I have pennants in my sewing room, and gee they make it look festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Marlene. Great decoration for the 4th of July. Have a great weekend. Ana



    ReplyDelete

Post Comment