Monday, September 30, 2013

Shabbylicious projects.

 
I've bee redecorating again and changing things around for the holidays. I so enjoy doing that a few times a year and it really doesn't take much to freshen things up a bit.
These are recent hand me downs from my sister, she got a gorgeous new dinning room set and no longer needed these. I love them, they're solid wood and very sturdy. They were beautiful before but,           not shabby enough for me. So........ here's the makeover. Now I'm in love with them.
 
 
                         




                               This was my mom's old sewing chair, now is my new sewing chair.





These I had covered in a very simple canvas white material and they looked nice. But, I found these 2 pillow shams and I'm in love with this shabby print, so soft and simply pretty.





                                                               These vintage curtains I
           found while thrifting through Alabama, my idea of junking heaven. I can't  wait to go again.


This precious vintage baby blanket I also found. I've been saving it for just that right project. It's going to eventually be a super cute little bench, the only problem is that I can't seam to able to remember where I put the beautiful wrought iron legs. I know I have them in a safe place, lol.

 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Marlene! Olhhh, the chair makeovers are just so lovely! I love the beautiful vintage look of the materials you used against the white of the chairs -- just a gorgeous look you've given to what were already nice chairs!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the chair cushions and the pillow shams! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Oh I just love your makeovers !! When I saw the picture of the black chairs, I frowned : not at all my style, but i fond in love with the finished project ! I want them now...
    xoxo from PARIS

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment