Thursday, August 8, 2013

THE DIFFERENT LOOKS OF MY ELLA.

I've been wanting to create a layout using my Webste'rs pages. Should I say my "old " Webster's Pages.  I don't know what happen but they have changed the look of their collections. Now their papers look like everyone else's.  I so like the old paper collections, this was my favorite company.  It's so disappointing, they were so different and unique.  Maybe it's me, why change a good thing????
 
Anyhow I shouldn't complain I have double of all their old collections, I so hoard it. So now I decided to use a little bit, lol. Actually this is velum on top of regular white card stock. I used one of my shabby flowers that I recently put together. This was an easypeasy layout, because this paper is so lovely just by it self.
  




This is my favorite area of the layout. I'm in love with these beaded leaves. These were regular white mulberry leaves that I glimmer mist and  added silver and pink micro beads. I made them to give away in a few RAKS to some shabby friends. I kept a few for me but, I'm so making more.




6 comments:

  1. That is so very beautiful. I love those leaves, too, Marlene. The brooch in the center is gorgeous! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely layout and your mannequin is gorgeous. You work wonders with your laces and trim. I have a hard time making anything pretty out mine. I agree with you on the Websters papers. I just recently found a really pretty paper stack on sale at Michael's for $5.00 (it is an old pad) called "The French Country stack" by DCWV. If they had more I would have purchased them all. I'm a big lover of botanical print and especially if they are roses.
    Thanks for sharing and hope you are keeping cool. We are having some cool weather and that is not typical for August in Southern California. Have a great weekend.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout!! I so love the flowers and leaves. I think you should frame this one and hang it in your studio!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!! I love all the blingy embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and Ella should be proud to be featured so beautifully. Creative Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. All your layouts are always so pretty with all the laces and flowers and embellishments you add. Ana

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment