Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PLAYING WITH SOME KEYS.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Thank God I've been very productive this week. So far this month I set myself a goal to just work on projects that I've had on the back burner. You know those little selfish projects, just because you feel like creating.
 
I needed to make a few tags for more basket that I got to organize some new items and supplies. I always like to add one of my altered keys with the tag. Well, I ran out of keys, so I went at it again and this is what I came up with. Hope you like them.
 







6 comments:

  1. Your altered keys are very beautiful. Love all the different elements you used to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and romantic as I love ! Love to collect old keys too, and now I'm painting them white also !!!
    xoxo from PARIS/FRANCE
    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so love what you did with the keys!! I have a bunch of keys and vintage buttons and jewelry and never thought to do this with them....so creative! Visiting from What's It Wednesday and following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooolala... I'm always blackening my keys... maybe it's time to start painting them white! They turned out so pretty Marlene!! Love all the bling! tfs...
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Loving your blog! New follower here, hoping you'll stop by my blog and say hello and follow back :)
    http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/
    I am 5 followers away from 100 and I will do a giveaway, be sure to stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I could see them on packages at Christmas, just adorable!
    Always so much inspiration here!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment