Saturday, August 31, 2013

HAND MADE BY MOM .

 
Ok, so now you know where I get my creativity from. Yes, my sweet mom, she can really do just about anything she puts her mind to. She has a friend that recently taught her how to knit. She did these from my specifications and without a pattern.
I've been wanting to make a  banner with doll clothing but I've not been able to find any. So she made these just for me and I will treasure them always. I don't really have a favorite because I love them all. I LOVE my mom, she's the best. I know we all say that about our moms.
 
 








6 comments:

  1. OMG, we are of like minds, I have been adding to my crochet doll dresses to do a banner TOO! I only have a couple so far and don't have a mom who makes them. You are one lucky gal. Can't wait till you have them as a banner.

    These are just so lovely!
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are beautiful. The green outfit is my favorite. Can't wait to see your banner. That would be a great idea for a baby shower. Crocheting is on my list for learning.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable!The banner is going to be just fabulous. Your mom did a wonderful job, I love the soft colors.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be the cutest banner ever! For you or a baby shower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get the heck out! These are so darn darling, love each one.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your mom is really talented, and kind too : )
    These are soooo adorable. Your banner is going to be extra special!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment