Sunday, August 4, 2013

A NEW ALTERED CANVAS BAG FOR A FRIEND.

This one I made for my sweet and talented friend Ms. Wanda. She loves shabby Parisian things, lots of laces and pink ballerinas. She actually loves everything that I love. I think we must of been sisters in another life, lol. 
I made this bag in celebration of the completion of her beautiful craftroom. Take a peek at her unique and one of kind  CREATIVE SPACE, so beautiful and shabby. I think what I like best about her space is that she mentions in her video that all of her furniture  are one of a kind pieces, nothing matches, but she made it all work beautifully. That's what makes it such a beautiful space. .  
I'm so happy  that she is going to be making videos. She's so sweet and creative and I can't wait for her to share some her work with all of us.
 






2 comments:

  1. Just coming back from holidays in the south of France, I'm so pleased to admire your so nice creations ! Love this French bag : really wonderful !

    xoxo from PARIS

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. Beautiful detail. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment