Wednesday, July 10, 2013

TEENY TINY ALTERED PROJECT.

   
I just love these little veneer pieces that I  found a Michaels. But what to do with the cute little wood tray they came in with. I decided to feature an ATC every month, by placing it right at eye level in front of my work desk. All I did was remove the compartments, added some metals and Gesso the entire thing.  


                                      This is what I came up with.


                                       This is my latest ATC.



This little unexpected RAK I received from my favorite ATC supply source. I had mention her store in a video I did on my YOU TUBE channel, so she send me these 2 ATC kits and this beautiful ATC. THANK YOU!




2 comments:

  1. I have those little houses, too. Not sure what to do with them... guess I'll stain them and glue them on something!!! Nice ATC holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful arts that I salute and give compliment for the who made it, unique and I would say beautiful-unique individual artwork online-

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment