Saturday, July 13, 2013

OCTOBER AFTERNOON, FARM GIRL COLLECTION.

  
I got the Farm girl collection just because I knew I wanted to create these layouts. Even though  October Afternoon can be use for any layout, I try to save my papers for  layouts of my nieces and nephews.  I think this company if perfect for children layouts, such cute collections. I know I say this all the time, but this is my favorite October Afternoon collection, until the next new one, lol.  
 
 
I took this picture of my cute niece's boots, just as she left them in her room, so cute. Thank God they were clean, lol.





Here she is in the chicken coop feeding her chickens. It's part of her daily chores, but I think she loves doing it anyway.  The kids have made it very clear that the chicken are pets. So glad they can just go to Publix for their food. I guess she's a modern day farm girl.






6 comments:

  1. Precious memories. : ) What a great paper collection. Thanks for sharing. I also like the way you altered the box on your last post. Very shabby and beautiful.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love OA too! Love your two page layout.. so summery! tfs... xo
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlene...I love your blog! and all your pretties!...thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments!
    Have a great day!...
    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marlene, Loved visiting your blog and finding so many pretties!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments!
    Hugs,
    Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! Trying to catch up here!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment