Sunday, July 7, 2013

GORGEOUS GOODIES FROM MY SWEET FRIEND LELE.

All this beautiful goodness was given to me my my friend Lele Lineca. This package traveled quite a bit, all the way from Norway to Miami.   Make sure to take a peek at her You Tube channel and her Etsy store. She has some amazing goodies.
 
This is one of her famous Lele flowers, she names all of her flowers and this one is named Ella, after my Ella, so sweet.   
 


I'm in love with this pearl necklace, what a beautiful crown. She really knows what I like. 


                                      Yummy laces, so beautiful.



       She made these tiles, perfect for when playing with my mixed media.


 These napkins are four vintage images per napkin panel. I can't find these here in the states. So happy that I got some to play with, love them.


                          More of her famous flowers, so beautiful.








                                           Can you say BLING!




11 comments:

  1. Those are VERY gorgeous! Your friend is very talented! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What gorgeous items there. Have a good week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what great goodies..........more beautiful every picture
    tfs.....
    follow my blog defuscodesign.blogspot.com
    giveaway going on for graphic 45.....
    tku milissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lele really sent you some great goodies. Her flowers are beautiful. Have fun creating with all the goodies. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marlene, this is so exquisite - breathtakingly beautiful! Such a blessing for you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see your pictures Marlene. I a editing the video now and will link to this post of course. You flowercenters are very pretty. Glad you like the goodies also:)
    Hugs Lele

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful pictures. Your flowercenters are so gorgeous. I am glad you liked your goodies also. i put my love ito it.
    Hugs Lele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very wonderful swap I sure love LeLe flowers!!! Hugs to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marlene
    Lele makes such beautiful flowers!!!! You lucky girl...I am drooling...lol...

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marlene I think we all drool when Lele flower an spoken about. You can just tell if it a Lele flower . I saw both videos your an hers an what a awesome swap. Hugs kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lele flowers are one of the best eye candies I can think of. They are uniquely hers for sure. I just watched her video on your package and I have to say your swap was amazing. I know you both will cherish what you got. Hugs, A.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment