Friday, July 26, 2013

A little black lace.

 
I got this black lace a while ago and been wanting to use it on something. I'm in a card making mood, but have not had much time to play. Does that ever happen to you? I have everything lined up and I know what I'm going to do, no time. But, don't get me wrong, I feel blesse to have all these supplies to play with. I think I have a problem with my time management. Maybe I need to be more organize and have systems in place???? Keep you posted on my progress.   
 
 




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Great combination of colors and what a pretty flower too. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very pretty and romantic looking - xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Black Lace! I love it... somehow here has a negative conection as q while back only widows were allowed to wear it - I guess being sad was no means reason to put down the frillies ahahahah.

    When I threw a party for my mother in law I wanted to decorate the tablescape with black lace and my husband was adamant that it would certainly looks good it would be wrongly understood by the guests so I put it off - I was thinking of a Champagne colored items with black lace appointements.

    One day, Dear Friend... one day.

    Hope all is well with you,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gorgeous black lace. I think the contrast just makes every thing pop! Fabulous job.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment