Thursday, June 20, 2013

Canvas bags I made for my sister.

I've been wanting to try and transfer some images to canvas. I got the iron on transfer paper down pack but I've never done a transfer with gel medium. So simple, the hardest part is to just leave it over night to dry, I couldn't wait to see.  I transferred the images on these canvas panels and then I added the panes to the bags.

 
 I'm sending these to my sister Dolly, should I say my primitive sister, lol. I made a special bag for her with her logo image that she loves so much but I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it. These are for her store, I hope she likes them.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene. These are so nice. She will love them. I am sure people will buy them in a heart beat. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are GORGEOUS my friend. Will you be selling them on etsy?? Hope you're doing well.
    Love ya, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embellished bags. The images are wonderful. Very homespun.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment