Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beautiful shabby flowers from Ms. Muriel and how I display and enjoy my ATCs.

I recently participated in a private one on one swap with the super talented Ms. Muriel. These  are the beautiful and  shabby one of a kind  flowers that she made just for me. I still can't stop looking at them, I love them all. Take a  peek at her You Tube channel, HERE, she's the flower queen.   





This is a 6 feet wall that lines one side of my little quaint scrap nook area, heaven.  I found these iron pieces at Pier One and I'm still not sure what they're meant to be used for. But, I use them to display my ATCs.  My laundry room is right behind the louver doors so I get to see them everyday. I think of them as a splash of art  and I love that.
 
 These are the gorgeous  all fabric ATCs that I received from some very talented ladies on recent swap, hosted by Ms. Kimberly. If you don't know Kimberly, please go and visit her BLOG.  You're going to love her amazing creations.



11 comments:

  1. I just love the way you display your ATCs. Such an awesome idea and it looks amazing!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty blog you have Marlene!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up with my party this weekend :) I'm your newest GFC follower!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your ATC display! So creative! Those flowers are amazing! I was sorry to miss the nature swap, they all turned out beautiful!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee those beautiful flowers :)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers. A great way to display your ATCs. It is nice to be able to enjoy the beautiful work on them. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fabric flowers. What a great way to display ATCs. I am always trying different methods and this one is wonderful! Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muriels flowers are so pretty. She really make nice ones. My favorites are the shabby pinks ones you show in the first picture and the baby blue ones. Love the pink gingham fabric.
    Your ATC display is so much fun to look at. Great idea to have it hung where you do.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfully creative way to display your ATC's and what a wonderfully cherry color you chose for you wall! Muriel flowers are so scrumptious I must go see more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for the ATC display! I do tags instead of ATC but always wanted to try them. Love your blog, glad you are taking a break but miss your videos. L&L, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect - what a cool way to display them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely to have so many gorgeous ATCs on permanent display! Surely looking at them makes doing the laundry (almost) a pleasure :-)The ATC you made for the swap was a real little treasure, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment