Sunday, May 19, 2013

THE FABRIC OF NATURE ATC SWAP.

 
I recently joined an ATC swap, over at ART JOY STUFF. I loved this swap from the start. It was very specific and what I liked the most was the fact that it was a natured inspired theme. But, I think my favorite requirement was that we were to NOT use any paper, it was an all fabric ATC. That was a first for me and to be honest a little bit of a fun challenge and I can't wait to make more.  
 
 


                               This one is from Kimberly, the hostess. Thank you for hosting!




                                        This one is from Marsha Mees, Tattered Chick blog.




                                       This one is from Jewels Welsh, justtickety-boo blog.



                                                     This one is also from from Kimberly.




                                       This one is from Terri Heinz, artful affirmations blog.




                                        This one is fromMaggie Raguse, the mag rag blog.




                                                          This one is from Karla Jackson.




                                                 This one is from Insight in the Moonlight.




This one is by Becky from Rebecca Rose Designs.
 
 
 
                                                        This one was made by Amy Bauer.


 
 
 
This one is the one I created. I added the sentiment to the one I kept for me because I printed
it on paper. My next goal is to conquer my fear of printing small text on fabric. The dark fibers that you see are coconut husk right from the coconut trees my back yard.

4 comments:

  1. Of all Kimberly's swaps I missed this one! Every ATC is stunning and really amazing. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soooo beautiful Marlene!! My favorite is the last one!xo
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. All of the ones you received and the one you created are gorgeous. Glad to know that you are enjoying your blog again. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great swap it was! I love my card from you. It is so cheery. I love your work Marlene. So nice to get to know you. Becs

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment