Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crafty Mother's day fun.

 
This year for mother's day I hosted a little brunch at our home. Only one of my sis was able to make it, but we had a fun and relaxing afternoon. My niece and nephew gave me  this cute flower arrangement, even though I'm not a mom,  love it.
We had the most delicious Cuban food that of course I did not cook, thank God for take out.  Afterwards while the men talked and watch TV,  we simply played.  
 


                                                     Even my sweet mom got in on it.




                               My beautiful niece played with the Fairy Bell paper collection.








                          While my cute little nephew discovered stencils, this kid is adorable.


4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty flowers.I'd have loved playing along with you in your craft space.Hope you all had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene, what a fun way to celebrate Mothers Day with your mom and sister, and it is so great getting your niece and nephew in on the creativity.
    enJOY a happy week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment