Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beautiful goodies from my sweet and generous friend Lorisa.

 
 
These are just a few of the pieces that were sent to me by my friend Lorisa. She had said that she was putting a box of goodies together for me and OMG. This box was huge, it took me an hour to unpack it, she did such a great job with the packing. All the pieces got to me in perfect condition and all I can say is that she made me very happy. Take a look!
 











This gorgeous hand made head piece she made for my Ella. This is truly a piece of art. All the flowers are hand made, petal by petal and then she wired and mold them into this elegant head band piece. I did a little photo shoot of my Ella all dressed in her beautiful head piece, show you latter.

She also sent me some gorgeous single stem hand made Roses and other flowers. I'm so excited about  that because I plan on using them in a project that I can't wait to get started on.




These two beautiful pieces are probably my favorite. The white egg can hold a candle inside, it's so pretty. The little bunny is so darn cute. I do have these pieces out, because I want to enjoy them for a  little bit before I put them away for Easter. Love them.  THANK YOU Lorisa, I'm so blessed by your friendship and kindness.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gifts Marlene. Everything is so pretty. Ana

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment