Friday, May 10, 2013

A NEW HEAD PIECE FOR MY ELLA.

 
This is the beautiful crown I received last year in a Christmas crown swap with Francie from THE SCENTED COTTAGE, make sure to peek into her blog, she is so talented! I know is suppose to be a Christmas crown, but I think is beautiful year round and so enjoy just looking at it. She did an amazing job and  I love it so.
 
 






Well now my Ella gets a crown change for a bit. All the  flowers in the crown are hand made from resin, she shaped and molded every single petal. The crown was made by my sweet friend LORISA. Lorisa is working on making more You Tube videos and I can't wait. Her profession is a retired fashion designer  right from the New York fashion district. Can you just imagine all the beautiful creations she has seen . I can't wait to see more of her work.
 




2 comments:

  1. No words to explain the magical poetry of these creations. Ella looks amazing !
    xoxo from PARIS

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene it really blesses me that you really like the crown ! I enjoyed swapping with you. Your friend, oh my, what a sweet friend ! The crown she made is exquisite ... can she be MY friend too? : ) ) (())

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment