Thursday, April 18, 2013

Special gifts from some very special ladies.

This so beautiful ATC I received from Kimberly.
 


                             This shabbylicious card was made by my You Tube friend Laura.



                These gorgeous laces belong to my friend Lorisa. I did a You Tube vid on them.


Lorisa is  fashion designer by trade, she made this amazing bouquet for me. The flowers are all hand made from  a resin paste. I will treasure this always, it's so beautiful. I have it displayed on top of some vintage suitcases in my living room and it looks like it belongs there.



4 comments:

  1. Hearth gifts are the best ! It's so so grateful to receive something you cherish !
    wish you a sweet week end.

    xoxo from PARIS

    ჱܓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Joëlle ჱܓƸӜƷ ჱ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one is amazing and that bouquet is BEAUTIFUL!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bouquet is absolutely stunning. Love it. I bet it does look gorgeous on top of your vintage suit cases. Laura's card is really pretty. And all the laces and trims are very nice as well. Enjoy all your goodies and TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet and creative friends. Real works of art. That flower bouquet is just incredible!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment