Sunday, April 7, 2013

ALTERED EGG CARTON SWAP.

 
I altered this egg carton for Ms. Ana, we decided to do a one on one swap. She made one last year for herself and it was so darn cute, the prettiest little thing I ever saw.
This is what I cam up with for her, she's a shabby pink girl so I went with it. I've already given it to her and I'm so happy she liked it. I'm sure it looks beautiful pink scraproom.
I'm meeting up with her this week and I will get mine then, can't wait to show you, I'm sure it's going to be so pretty.
 
 










10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea!! So pretty!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations my friend, just like candy for my eyes.....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little egg carton, it's adorable. What a pretty way to store craft items. Love it! She'll be amazed.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Marlene, just gorgeous!
    enJOY a lovely week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't stop saying oh and ah at your so wonderful box ! Would have loved to be able to look and touch every details into it ! As I'm a pink girl you can understant my enthusiasm !
    xoxo from PARIS
    jOÊLLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene this is absolutely stunning!! Love the soft shabby chic feel to it. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, my beautiful friend!!! This altered egg carton is the most stunning creation!!! I don't know how you come up with such gorgeous creations (that I'd never be able to do -- not even close) but I'm so glad you do! I love coming here to see what you do; always so amazed at your unique creativity!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is totally lovely. Hard to believe you can make an egg carton look luxurious. Found you from Pinterest. I've been looking for a dress form for awhile, maybe I'll find the one this summer at all the vintage flea market sales.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! How cute is that! What a neat idea :) Glad i could visit - I came over from what's it wednesday. Take care!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment