Thursday, March 14, 2013

OUR EASTER HOME DECOR FOR THIS YEAR.

 
I love spring time, is one of my favorite season! Since our home is small and I really don't have much room to play in. I have to be careful on how much to decorate. This year I though I keep my Easter decorations simple, clean and pink. I concentrated on just two areas of our home. Our coffee table, which is a focal point and the table behind the couch.
 
 I purchase this cute vintage bird cage from the sweetest little old man, while on a junking trip in central Florida. I told him I would give it a good home. The rest of the items, I mostly already had but, just arrange around a bit.
  This is what I came up with and I hope you like it.
 
















These little guys are new to me this year. They are so super cute, white and pink. Love them!



This little bird nest was resting on my Ella's shoulder, when I dressed her up for Valentine. All I did to it was change the vintage bow from white to pink. Now I get to enjoy it for a few more weeks. Love this birdie, so adorable.

12 comments:

  1. Marlene- HOW GORGEOUS! You have done a beautiful job with your decorations. It is just beautiful- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your wonderful pictures I said Oh and ah like in front of a firework ! so nice romantic and pretty. Love everything !
    xoxo from PARIS
    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Spring is such a beautiful season to decorate. Your home must feel so warm. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutelly Lovely and Gorgeous.
    So much whimsy you created.
    In love with all and every single detail.
    You bring magic to whatever you put your art into.
    Blessings of Easter fill you and your Home,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow it's all so beautiful, love your bling Easter egg it's simply gorgeous....
    The bird house is to die for beautiful....
    And the rabbits are sooo sweet ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Marlene! WOW-WOW-WOW!!! Your birdcage is just jaw-dropping gorgeous!!! You told that guy the truth... you did make a love home for it among all the deliciously gorgeous projects on your table!!! It all looks so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely job you always do with your decorating. I totally agree, that blinged up egg is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so Lovely! I still havent had time to break out the spring decor...I better get cracking
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your Easter decorations are beautiful. I love them all, that rhinestone egg has me drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful things you created for your home. I saw your video also. Great inspiration. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE all your gorgeous Easter pretties! The bird cage has me green with envy! Your vintage cards are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chance to win some of your trim. TFS
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment