Sunday, March 24, 2013

OH SO CUTE, MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE.

Ok so I did go a little over board making these cute little canvases. They were so much fun to create, I think is because I can't get enough of these adorable vintage children images. I did a You Tube on them, HERE
 
 


These are the only ones that I've had time to put in my ETSY store, for now. I will be adding more soon, I hope you like them. I love anything that has a child's image on it. May that's because I never had children of my very own. But show me the image of a child and that's it, I'm in love, can you tell.

I think she looks a little mad, how cute is that. With this little face she can get anything she wants from me. I do have to say, I have been blessed with the cutest nieces and nephew.



6 comments:

  1. OMG, you really did go overboard. But I could see why. They are so stinking cute. Love them. Hope you plan on putting them up for sale in your etsy shop. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene- Those are just darling and the children are just so sweet on them. What fun you have had playing with those canvases. They look great- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet fairy children canvases! The pretty wings give it an ethereal quality. Happy Creating, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out beautiful Marlene! I love the children images!
    xxx
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you did do a lot lol /But every one is so sweet just like you .take care hugs linda

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment