Sunday, March 3, 2013

Altered Easter Egg Kit For Sale.

 ALL KITS AND THE SAMPLE ONE ARE  NOW SOLD. NEW KITS COMING SOON.
  
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I'm finally getting back into the groove of things after spending a few weeks having fun in Alabama with my sisters, her amazing kids and my mom. I came back rested and ready to create and play with my goodies.
I came up with this darling Altered  Easter Egg  kit. I made a You Tube explaining all the detail and what you will receive in your kit.
 
This is the one I made and it's  also available for sale and for the same price.  

 

                 I think she looks so darn cute with her little hands on her mouth. Love this image.




This is the kit, for you to create and make it your own. This Altered Easte Egg kit is just $25.00. It includes shipping to the U.S. only. It will probably not make to my Etsy shop. Your may e-mail me here: jebert@hushmail.com if you are interested in getting one of your own.





7 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgious! And all the goodies you are including, what a great price. I am heading over now.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love this hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and elegant!
    Vacations did you well as your returned even more inspired ;). I'll check the video when I get home. Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Marlene, she sure is a cutie! Love your beautiful and sweet easter egg. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, ever so pretty! Congrats on selling all your kits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, Marlene! I can see why they flew like hotcakes!
    Your talents are astounding.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Every little detail... wow- so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment