Friday, January 18, 2013

MIXED MEDIA VALENTINE CANVAS.

 
Sometimes I  feel like just playing with my paints. I always keep a few prep canvases ready to use. I love taking out my favorite stamps and acrylics and just going for it. This first canvas I called it," I am LOVE" and I think I'm keeping this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one I named  "Old fashion LOVE" and I made it for a friend that has a great relationship with her hubby. When I think of them, I think of the kind of love my mom and dad had. I hope she likes it.
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Gorgeous canvases! How can your friend not love such a gift?
    enJOY a sweet weekend,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting and the collage... I like also to play with different matter on my canvasses. The pink heart with the key hole is so so cute.
    xoxo from PARIS
    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marlene. Beautiful piece. I love how you showed the words I am old fashioned. What was that about? TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgious! I love all the texture and the colors are perfect.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. These canvases take my breath away. Love the colors and all the texture - WOW!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Marlene, your canvases are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Canvas, Marlene. Awesome job. TFS... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marlene, this is amazing, love the colours. Snow here so staying warm indoors with lots of hot tea and crafting, what are you up to? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marlene, this is amazing, love the colours. Snow here so staying warm indoors with lots of hot tea and crafting, what are you up to? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Marlene this wee canvas is so you. You have lots of texture's going on. Are you going to hang them, I can see them on your walls. Must give it a go. Thanks for sharing
    Hugz Jude

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment