Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Little Miss, Pink Paislee layouts, part 1.

 
In these layouts I've used the Little Miss paper collection from Pink Paislee, I've been saving this paper for just the right project. This collection is is so cute, I love it.
These double page layouts  are about my contribution in my niece bedroom decoration. The layout on the right is of her baby room that my sister let me decorate. The layout on the left is going to hold pictures of her, now teenage bedroom,  that I was also asked to decorate.
 
This time we're are going to work on it as a team and I can't wait to spend some time with her. We will be choosing paint colors, beading and accessories together. Now I know how some of you parents feel when you say "where has the time gone". I can't believe our Emils is a teenager, OMG.
 

2 comments:

  1. Marlene - That is just a beautiful bit of history you have made there. I hope your project goes okay for you and your niece. They years do fly by, don't they? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Marlen, this layout is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in person. Ana

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment