Monday, December 3, 2012

CHRISTMAS CROWN SWAP, OH SO PRETTY.

 
Ok this is my first time making a crown and I'm so hooked on them. They are so much fun to do, I did mine out of chicken wire. But, you can make them out of any material you like. Of course the best part is the decorations. The themed was Christmas.  
 
 
 
 
This is the one she made for me, I have it on top of my dinning room table. I get to enjoy it everyday!
 
 






                        This is the one I made for friend  Francie from The Scented Cottage.






Well, I finally got to glitter my acorn. I made them to use them as part of my fall decor, but I like them so much that I have kept them as part of my Christmas decorations, I love how they turned out.


6 comments:

  1. Ok now I know the meaning of "dripping with jewels". Those crowns age BEAUTIFUL! I love your acorns. How did you make them? Are the photos from former posts? I want them to take me to the post!

    Linda at The French Hen's Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- so very, very pretty- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene,
    Beautiful creating going on there. I especially love the crown you made, the glittery branches are the perfect touch, just beautiful.
    enJOY a Merry December,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so shiny and pretty, love the acorns ;)

    Smile~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crowns are ever so pretty but the acorns are gorgeous. Would love to see how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the crowns are perfection...thanks for playing along
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment