Tuesday, November 20, 2012

FUN, ANTIQUING IN CENTRAL FLORIDA.

 
Hubby and I just got back from a relaxing few days in central Florida. This time of year is just beautiful here in Florida, the weather is just perfect.
Going to garage sales in central Florida, is so different from Miami. But, great fun just finding and getting to these farms. Oh my, what great goodies we found and what nice forks we met. They make it real simple for you to find the farms, take a look.
 






 
 
 
 Now to Mount Dora, what can I say ........ I want it all.







 
 I did get a couple of these vintage ladies. I don't want to say I collect them but, I do have a few. I love the vintage color and the beautiful jewelry. They are all so retro gorgeous.



 
 
 We also went to Websters flea market, great goodies there too. Can't wait to go again.








1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun treasures! I love going to Mt. Dora.
    Next time I'll tag along!
    Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment