Friday, November 9, 2012

Early Birthday and anniversary celebration.


Ok ladies, I don't know how it happened but I'm turning 52 tomorrow, WOW. I was in high school the other day, but I'm sure that happens to everyone. My B-day is very special to me because I got married on my birthday. I've had a great week so far and I'm getting ready for some fun with my hubby. We always do a little something special to celebrate our anniversary.
We always get this cake for each other and we love it! YUMMMM. Check it out, it's a yellow cake with Guava filling and cream cheese frosting. I know it sound funny but, when it all mixes in your mouth, it's to die for. Yes, he gave me a little early gift, more Art-i-Cake goodness.
I got him some really cute shirts, new perfumes and a book, I know he will love.



7 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday Marlene!
    enJOY a beautiful year,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene. I hoep you have a wonderful Birthday and anniversary. I know you have been looking forward to this week and weekend. Have lots of fun. The cake sounds delicious. Enjoy your goodies and enjoy your time. ANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday AND Happy Anniversary! God bless you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Marlene, your cake sounds delicious !
    Have a beautiful day and also anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Anniversary also. Love and Light and Blessings for you and Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great one!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marlene, Hoep you had a wonderful birthday and are having a great weekend and week with the hubs. Ana

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment