Thursday, November 29, 2012

BALLERINAS AND MORE BALLERINAS.

 
 
I  think these little ballerinas turned out so cute. They remind me of our childhood birthday parties in Chicago. For some reason my mom must of love them too because, I remember them on top of all our birthday cakes. I added some glitter and stickles in different colors, now what to do with them.......
 
 


 
 




                                         Here I used a white one to alter a little jewelery box.





                     I found the perfect little stop for my pearls of wisdom altered perfume bottle.

8 comments:

  1. Marlene your little ballerinas are beautiful !
    They remind me of when I was a child too. I would sit for ages and watch the little ballerina inside of my jewellery box spin around and around. I love how you have altered them and made them so enchanting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. MArlene. I remember when we bought those ballerinas and I thought what in the world is she going to do with them. Great idea to have glittered them. Super cute. Love the perfume bottle you altered. Gorgeous. Your work is always so pretty. TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my they are just perfect! Where did you get the ballerina herself? I am doing a Sugar Plumb Fairy project and would love to create one of these to go with it.

    Thank you for sharing your tallent.
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those little ballerinas. There was one that popped up on my little musical jewelry box and I loved seeing her twirl. Yours are lovely with the added sparkle. Blissful Twirling Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella - I have followed your blog for a while and decided to pop by for a looksie! Oh I love your scrumptious projects! I want to make some of the test tube bottles - they are vintage and fun! The ballerinas are cute as well. Just goes to show you can recreate something shabby chic from anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness- What a bevy of beautiful ballerinas. I just had to say that- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little ballerinas. The are wonderful? They too remind me of birthday cakes! Your pearl bottle is just fabulous. Looks great next to those gorgeous Eiffel tower.
    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment