Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My take on the Art-i-Cake goodies.


I recently started collecting Art-i-Cake, by a wonderful artist name Amy Labbe. Art-i-Cake is a gorgeous collection of jewelry and beautiful components that you can mix and match to create your very own unique piece of wearable art. Well, this time I though I try to make my own and this is what I came up with. I also have a You Tube showing and explaining it all, take a PEEK.jewelry and components






 This one is by far my favorite piece, don't know why, but I love it.








6 comments:

  1. Marlene your little assemblages are FABULOUS! Your combinations are enchanting. What fun you must have had putting these together. Blissful Creating Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marlene, you have been really busy making these. They are all beautiful. How could you possibly have a favorite? Have fun creating some more. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous. I told Janet the other day that she needs to decorate a Christmas tree with all the ones she has been creating. Even if it's a small one, you too should decorate a tree with these beauties. It will be amazing....YOU are amazing. Great job girlie. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they're all so pretty and so many of them. Talk about creating! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marlene, these are gorgeous and I could not pick a favorite because they are all fabulous. You did great with these art pieces. Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous works of art. I would love to own any one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment