Monday, September 10, 2012

THESE ARE OUR CUTE BABIES.


I just had to post about these pictures. I'm always taking pictures of our babies, but I this time I had to share. Take a look at how comfortable and happy our little teenage cats are. They hang out in our out door room all the time. Actually they were born out there and they've not left. We feed them good food and all they have to do is hang out and look beautiful. Now, I'm very allergic to cats, so I have to put on gloves to pet them, what a shame. But they get plenty of love form my hubby.

I just made my "Gumfas" a made up word ???? My hubby made up, this new pink comfy bed. I also made them a matching bone pillow. I should of made two pillows, cause the love it.






6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet- Don't you just love those sweet fur babies? xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Marlene. I did not know you had cats, heck I did not even know you were allergic to them. I had never seen them when I have been at your house. The doggies bed and pillows are so cute. Your creativity is amazing. Love the banners you shared on youtube. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fur babies look very content. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are all sooo sweet, I just love the pic where your fur baby is holding the cute bone pillow you made....
    I have two fur babies I just afore ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment