Thursday, September 6, 2012

SUPER FUN AND FAST TRAVEL MINI ALBUM.



Ok ladies, this by far has been the fastest mini that I've ever made. I found this mini at a scrapbooking store.  The mini was already put together and the pockets were already made and covered. So all that I had to do was embellish it and that's the best part. I plan on using it for our little weekend road trips.
Hubby and I just got back from a little getaway , so much fun! Quick story, he dropped me off at Hobby Lobby, a treat for us because we don't have one in Miami. In the mean time he was spending time with his "super mom" of a sister. Sara, she's amazing. He finally had to call me to see if I was ok, I had been in the store for almost 3 hrs, OMG time just flew by. You can imagine what I did for 3 hours in a Hobby Lobby.  













6 comments:

  1. Your mini is adorable. So cute with all the little pockets and the embellishments are the final touch. Have fun adding pictures.
    Can't wait to see all the goodies you got at hobby lobby. ANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! I think you have me beat for time spent in HLobby! I love all the stuff you picked out- what fun- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to enjoy the memories of a treasured trip. Fabulous little album dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am-checking to see if word verification is off. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!!! I certainly can imagine... especially as you don't have one near home!!! I am close to a few and I still spend hours browsing the aisles even if I can't shop them... lol!!!

    Your mini looks amazing; not at all like it was fast even with the book being made including the pockets! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here in NYC. I got to visit one when I was in OK for a scrapbooking retreat weekend and whoo hoo! What fun I had. I can totally see getting lost in there for 3 hours or more.

    Your mini is wonderful. I love how you spruced it up with such pretty embellies.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment