Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MY ELLA IS ALL DRESSED FOR FALL.


Any excuse to bring out and play with my yummy collection of vintage laces and trims. She really has  no skirt yet and has no " real " outfit . That's why her home is  behind this chair, lol.  I just keep dressing her up with bits and pieces of my vintage laces. It's all gathered in the back with pins, no sewing at all, super simple. For the flower I just added some lace and tulle in between the petals. The vintage olive green broach, I've had for a long time.
For the center I just used this one diamond shaped big piece of beaded wedding dress trim. My friend Janet and  I purchased this wedding dress last year, while junking around. She let me have this center piece. It's been tea died and I then let it dry out in the sun. I just love how that turners out because the sun burners the edges a bit. It looks so vintage but is not, it was a new wedding dress.












7 comments:

  1. Well Ms Ella definitely got a new makeover. That flower is gorgeous. Beautiful. The piece on the front of her is gorgeous. I am sure she is even prettier in person. Glad to see that you are playing with your goodies.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! She is beautiful. Your flower is stunning my friend. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Teri, you're so sweet. Thanks. Sending blessings. xxx

      Delete
  3. The flower surrounding that gorgeous broach is so pretty. What a nice pearled piece that is but how you aged made it so much more interesting. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella is dressed elegantly and very Fall inspired. Her floral brooch is stunning and I can only imagine you created it. Blissful Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your encouragement to BLOG. I have a work in progress with the shoes I altered and a few picks. My Blog is: artshoprmc.blogspot.com. The name is RMC's Mixed Media. Trying to figure out how to add a place to join. My grand son is helping me build it, but he fell asleep while we were working on it, lol. I will try again latter, ha. Love and Light, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment