Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Have I mentioned that I'm super in love with this paper collection

Here are some of my latest layouts, again using the 9 to 5 paper collection from October afternoon. What a  fun collection this one is, very retro and the color are so pretty. I could not help myself and got the entire collection with all the embellies, OMG! These layouts are very 3D, with tons of layering and I also did a bit of sewing here and there, just for fun. I have one more little project to finish and I can't wait to share it with you.  











4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Marlene. Love it.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene, October Afternoon does some real pretty paper and you got some gorgeous one's for your projects. The layouts are beautiful. Looking around your posts I saw the 4th of July post you did and it brought tears to my eyes. So happy that your aunt was able to come see you after all these years. My daughter's birthday is on the 4th of July too. Hope you were able to pamper her and give her a little happiness while on vacation. Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are supercute papers, I haven't seen them in the stores here. I like Oct Afternoon too. Your projects are adorable! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous paper! Of course you're layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment