Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


I hope and pray that all of you amazing moms out there in bloglandia, have a great day!!!

Here's the Mother's day card I made for my mom. I got her a gift certificate for a local knitting store, that I know she will love. I also altered some little note books for my sisters. I sure hope they like them. They were so much fun to make. I do so need to make more for my friends.

I made a short little film to share on my You Tube channel, the little note books. But, I have no idea what happened, can't find the film. Maybe tomorrow at my mom's I can sneak a little video to show you all, because they are all wrapped up and ready to go.


Have a beautiful Mother's day, enjoy!














2 comments:

  1. And Happy Mother's Day to you. Your card is so precious. Enjoy your day making memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Your card to your Mom is so pretty.I just love that vintage image. The little altered notebooks are gorgeous with so much embellishments. I'm sure your sisters loved them. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment