Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekend class with Wendy Vecchi.

What a great class, so glad I signed up for it. I love WENDY VECCHI, her art and her products are to die for. Here are a few pictures of her beautiful work. I'm so happy that I got to meet up with my friend Ms. OLGA, we got to sit together, talked and had tons of fun. We had a beautiful kit waiting for us and we got to work. Wendy had lots of stamps and goodies for us to play with, loved them all. I made some new friends that sat in front of us, funny ladies! It was just a great class because I would of never done a project like this by myself, I love when I try new things!!!! The only bum thing that happened was that I cut my finger big time, with the scissors and I did disrupt the class a bit.I did feel bad about that, but thank God it happened towards the end of the class. The girls at THE PAPER NICHE were so super nice helping me out, they're the best. Well, I did not get to finish my project, but when I do, I'll post pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ms Marlene. can't believe you cut your finger. Hope no stitches wee required. Glad to know that you enjoyed the class and were able to meet up with Olga.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Hope you're okay. Looks like a blast. Love the spools, I have a few of those, might have to give it a try.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. The class was awesome YES... So sorry for your finger, hope it's healing good. Hope to see you again soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you cut your finger and wasn't able to finish your project.
    They all look great.
    I love the saying on that first card...I have had a few of those days, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment