Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun swaps.

I do so wish I had more time to join swaps, I love them. I think they are just so much fun, to trade with other kindedd spirits. Some of these ladies are just amazing!
Some day, when I retire LOL, I want to join every swap that calls me. But, for now I'm blessed to join these 2 swaps. No matter how crazy busy my life gets, I just can't give them up .

The tag I made for sweet Ms. Velma, take a peek at her blog. The ATC I made for Kimberly's swap, what can I say about her creativity, take LOOK



4 comments:

  1. These tags are amazing................

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely these are. Happy swapping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marlene, they're so sweet and beautiful! I love their delicacy. Did you burn the paper edges? Swaps are great, aren't they? My crafting actually started by wanting to join a swap :)

    Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog. I wish you a happy day. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment